Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mad About Scrappin Cyber Crop Challenge



Over at mad about scrappin they had a cyber crop last weekend. The first challenge was:

The colour combination must be pink white and brown, I want you to scrap about something that you love about scrapbooking - it could be the shopping, the products, flowers, ribbon - For me it is about the fabulous friends I have met and made along the way. In addition you need to include some chipboard and a heart.....


So I did this LO, which I dont like, about how i love flowers. And I have 3 daughters so all my pages are very girly and full of flowers. I put a circle photo of each of my daughters in the big flowers. I used stampin up paper, autumn leaves cream rub on flourish, chipboard wings, stampin up love heart stamp, thickers, ribbon and stampin up flower stamps. This LO was one that looked great in my mind, but didnt turn out how i thought it would

No comments: