Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mad About Scrappin Cyber Crop Challenge



Challenge 4 for the Mad About Scrappin cyber crop was:

1. A little bit of me – My style is a little bit eclectic and varies, but elements you will see over and over are white/negative space, doodling & distressing, so please include at least two of these elements on your page.

2. A little bit of you – Your page must include a photo of yourself on your page (other people can be in the photo too if you like)

And of course I didnt read the instructions properly so I have done a negative space LO, with a photo of me that includes distressing and doodling. Anyway Im not really any good at negative space LOs, cause I like to pile on heaps of stuff, so Im quite happy with how this turned out. The photo isnt very clear. I used stampin up cream card, little yellow bicycle music paper, bo bunny PP, journalling paper, autumn leaves rub ons, kaiser flowers, kaiser pearls, thickers, kaiser alpha stickers, tag and a wax seal that came on an envelope for a wedding invite.

No comments: