Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My fave singer challenge - Debs Creations





I did this LO, from our recent trip to Brissy to see ACDC in concert, for the challenge over at Deb's Creations on our fave singer. This is my second entry in her challenge, the first one was of the time when we went to Pearl Jam's concert. So anyway, I wanted to keep this page pretty minimal, but of course i couldnt help but put a flower on the page :). So i layered it up and put some glitter over the flower layers. I used a chain that i got off one of my daughters clothes, that the tags come on. In the top photo, its a bit blurry, but its a big blow up of Rosie.


You can check out the challenge at
Deb has an online store attached to that ning site with some really cool stamps, like Magnolia, Kraftin Kimmie, Whiff of Joy, Wags N Whiskers and plenty more. So check it out

No comments: