Monday, March 15, 2010

Scraptivate challenge at B2C


This is my LO for the challenge that Scraptivate is sponsoring at Born 2 Create. The details for the challenge are

http://www.scraptivate.ning.com are sponsering us this month with a great challenge.

well scraptivates colours are deep purple and white and their logo is butterflies..so thats's what I want you to use on your layout.You can add any other colours and embellies but keep your emphasis on this please.Happy scrapping,can't wait to see what you all come up with.Many thanks to Natalie for her prize of a $20 voucher for her store.

Im quite happy with how this LO turned out. Its the first time I have used the Prima flower vines. I used only scrap papers for this LO, including the outside shaped piece, from Kaiser. And i think even the paper doily is from when I went to the local coffee shop. I also used Bella chipboard, Papermania journalling paper, ribbon, kaiser bling, Making Memories stickers. I chalked around a butterfly shape in the top left hand corner.

No comments: