Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm a Scrapbook Apprentice Finalist

Im super super excited because I had a call from Print Blocks telling me I am one of the 12 finalists in their Scrapbook Apprentice Competition, Australia. I've never had a layout published so I'm looking forward to seeing my work in the Creativity Magazine. The latest edition of Creativity Magazine, number 20, has all the finalists listed. I received my Round 1 pack in the mail last week, and the theme is Christmas in July. For this round I have to make a 12 x 12 layout, a card and a small miscellaneous project. So after a few days of thinking and plenty of ideas running through my head, I have finished the card and am also nearly done with the layout. I am so happy with the card and the layout is turning out as I expected. So hopefully all my ideas for my small project will fall into place.

No comments: