Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lisa's April challenge at Uproar 2 scrapmore

I havent had a chance to upload this to the uproar site yet, cause i cant get my password to work. For this challenge Lisa wanted to see a shaped base, striped paper and a 3 word title. Im really happy with how this LO turned out, cause I really struggle with vintage type LOs. I love this photo of Isla, she just loves being swung on the swings, hence the title "Swing Me Mum". I stitched ribbon over the chains of the swing. The base is one of the new Websters range of PPs, i just love em. I used stampin up striped paper, behind the photo, sheet music, paper, black mesh (which ripped off Mia's dress), lovely ribbon flowers made by Chris, and a few other little things that I couldnt be bothered listing.
http://uproar2scrapmore.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

amanda73 said...

i love these pps too, and love what youve done with them, stunning work kirsten