Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Embellish Comp Round 1





Tanyah at scrapncraftwitht.com.au is running the Embellish competition again this year. Requirements for Round 1 are:
* paint

* doodling
*use 3 different patterned papers
* interesting ways to journal & title
Hand made embellishment criteria:-

* sewing
* paint
* must use 3 colours

My layout is called Chubby cheeks (I had no E's left so i thought the & might be ok). The journalling is the title and I have layered the carolee creation stickers over the felt thickers title. I have painted the chipboard fence with twinkling H2O, have doodled around the PP, i have used a heap of pp and my hand made embellie is the flower in the bottom left corner. It is made out of multi coloured ribbon with a painted chippy centre and a button sewed on. I have used the girls' paperie pp for the background and a few kaiser scraps, as well as a page out of an old book. really liked how this one turned out

1 comment:

Samantha said...

oh now this is a stunner!! love it!! so much eye candy!!Delish!!