Sunday, October 24, 2010

QOCC cards at Debs creations

Well its been a long time since i posted on here, and just as long since I did some scrappin. Ive been busy doing my LOs for the next round of Scrapbook Apprentice. I quickly made the 2 cards, last night, for the October Round of QOCC over at debscreations.ning.com.
The challenges this month were

Your 1st Challenge is Wags N Whiskers- Fairies

I Challenge you to create a card- any type, using a Wags N Whiskers Fairy- the Challenge is-: to create a background for your Image! This can be any type of background made from other stamps, diecuts ect!

Your 2nd Challenge is Bildmalarna!
I Challenge you to create a card using a Bildmalarna Stamp- the Challenge is to use a tag somewhere on your card & this is also a Sketch Challenge, the Sketch to use as a guideline is below-:

And this is what I came up with


No comments: