Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas challenge at Debs Creations

Debs christmas challenge at debscreations.ning.com is to make a card, Layout or an OTP item using either Traditional Christmas Colours or the more modern Colours- Pink & Silver, Purple & Silver ect. This Comp commences today- 15/11/10 & closes 15/12/10 with delivery for the Lucky Entrant being in time for Xmas!

How Easy is that. So here are two LOs i have done for that competition. Both are using photos of my friends boys. I have ran out of xmas photos. I have used all Papermania products that i have left over from scrapbook apprentice. I heat embossed the gingerbread men with brown embossing powder and added some kaiser pearls. I also used a Bildamalarna stamp, which you can purchase at Debs store.





The second LO that i did, also has all Papermania products. I quilled the poinsettias and the holly. I also paint the Joy chipboard roughly with white paint and stamped in red over the top.






1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

wow Kirsten.. these layouts are stunning.. i love the quilling.. it looks fabulous!! great colors!!