Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rachelle's 'Double Up' challenge - double LO

With about 30 minutes to go I finished the double LO for Rachelle's challenge. I used some old kaiser papers for the wedding LO, i just thought it matched the bride's bouquet. The green paper rose is from a handmade flower swap, and i used some paper kaiser flowers for the light purple flowers. I also used prima flowers, kaiser pearls, metal hinges, basic grey rub on flourish and the green circles are off the favour boxes and the flower confetti to throw, that we were given at the wedding. The piece, that the single photo of the bride and groom are on, lifts up and there are photos of Malcolm and I and his family before the wedding. I painted the chipboard title with white paint, stamped in purple ink a word stamp and then i used tha tsame word stamp and embossed over the top.





No comments: