Monday, December 20, 2010

Some more 'just because' layouts.

Since I havent had the kids here, Ive done one layout each day. One day I think I did two. Its a nice feeling when you finish a pack of rub ons or a pack of something else, and you throw the packet in the bin. I think 'well that wasnt a waste of money'. Now i better buy some more. And geez ive gone through some supplies over the past few days. For this layout I used kaiser paper, and a heap fo kaiser scraps too, creative imaginations patterned paper, scrapmatts lamp post, little yellow bicycle stickers and kaiser pearls.




The layout which i have called 'you and me', turned out just how i wanted it too. Im really happy with what i have achieved. I used creative imaginations patterned paper, sheet music paper, lace, little yellow bicycle stickers, flourish with a bling pearl flourish, kaiser diamantes, DCWV rub ons, carolee creations alpha stickers, and Making Memories rub ons. I hand made the ribbon roses and i have painted the chipboard title with twinkling H20 and then i have stamped over that with white ink.






No comments: