Thursday, January 20, 2011

Born2create shabby chic challenge

At born2create.ning.com, Chris has a shabby chic layout challenge. This is the criteria
lace
stitching
flowers
fabric
journal tag
paper tearing/distressing
layers
word 'special'

For my layout I used the new kaiser craft paper, embellishments and diecuts, sheet music, papermania stickers, prima bling, carolee creation alpha stickers, american craft thickers, prima pebbles and prima flower, lace, fabric lace and DCWV rub ons. This layout is of my good friend Larina and I, taken before the Bon Jovi concert



6 comments:

Ness said...

oh Kirsten this is absolutely stunning, love it. Love Ness xx

Lisa K said...

Gorgeous babe and i LOVED those papers!!

Lizzyc said...

now this is my new fav of yours!! i love everything about it!! so pretty!!

chrisw said...

Absolutely stunning kirsten,great to see you scrapping with us again,we've missed your gorgeous creations

eva said...

I know you from the Scraping Outback forum.
I love your work, specially your last LO, it's so cute.

Hugs

Samantha said...

oh Kirsten this is a stunning layout! i love all the differnt elements you have used, totally rockin!