Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scrappin Outback January sketch challenge

The very talented Trudi, at Scrappin Outback has provided this sketch challenge for January
http://www.scrappingoutback.com.au/
And here is my LO for that sketch


My latest christmas LOs have been telling the story of our xmas traditions. This LO is about how my husband sets up the xmas tree and then the girls and I decorate the tree. I really like my tree to be perfect, so after the girls put the decorations on, i move a few around. sssshhh dont tell them. I really need to write down the brand of the paper that I use when I start a LO, because I dont know what brand I used for the base of the LO. I also used some kaiser scraps, kaiser journal tags, EK success ticket stickers, kaiser rubons, papermania ribbon, sticker and buttons and jolees embellishments

2 comments:

amanda73 said...

gorgeous layout..........the base pp looks like tersa collins

Samantha said...

WOW! this is aweseome! your totally rockin these mutli photo layouts! i love all different elements! so much for your eye to feast on :D