Saturday, April 9, 2011

Some more DT layouts for Debs Creations

I just love the Echo Park Sweet Summertime range that Deb sent me. I dont normally buy bright papers, and so I've had a heap of photos in my drawer that have really required some bright papers - so they've just sat there waiting. Hence, why I have been able to do so many pages with this range. You can check out this range of papers, and all the other goodies that Deb has in her store, here
http://www.debmitchellcreations.com/-Pattern_Paper/cat242964_177817.aspx
This collage layout didnt really turn out how i wanted it to. It feels a bit hodge podge to me, with no order. But its ok, i guess. I used A2ZScraplets chippy title, echo park sitckers, tags, making memories brads, kaiser rub ons, kaiser alphas, american craft thickers, crocheted flower, bead, Papermania stickers, an embossed acetate heart, a little note thingy that I got from the Uproar 2 Scrapmore retreat, a little badge from Mcdonalds (when i used to work there as a teenager), a bit of a measuring tape and prima packaging.
I wrote some little ditties about myself on the tags, around the photo



No comments: