Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Trudi's easter challenge

Trudi provided this picture for her April Easter challenge at debscreations.ning.com
I originally wanted to do a LO that had a lot of flowers on it, but I think i am all flowered out. I just couldnt get it to work. So this is my second attempt at her challenge (my first attempt is for my May challenge at Debs Creations). So I chose the blue and green as the main colours for my LO and a similar colour to the egg for the background. I used Little Yellow Bicycle and Stamin Up patterned paper, jolees stickers, ribbon, flowers, doily, K & COmpany stickers, bella journal block, girls paperie die cut, making memories brad, carolee creations alpha stickers , glimmer mist and K & Company rub on


2 comments:

sue said...

I love this!!!! You could upload it for our SGC this fortnight, too, (and put DT after your name) because the colours are perfect!
Cheers, Sue x

Tracey Manderson said...

This is so gorgeous Kirsten!