Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flourish with a Bling May colour challenge

These are the colours that Liz from Flourish with a Bling http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/blog/ has chosen for the May challenge. Black, white and Teal
Im not happy with how my layout turned out, you know when you have the idea in your head and it just doesnt turn out how it was supposed to. I think its my flowers, they are too flat and plain. But anyway this is my layout. I used some paper that i have had in my stash for years. Come to think of it, i dont know any brands of stuff that i used on this layout.


1 comment:

Samantha said...

OMG! this layout is a breath tker! i so love the way you have used this colour combo! seriously amazing! also lovely phots to scrap! you have got to be pround of this layout! totally stunning!