Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My scraproom rules challenge 1 - CHOP, CHOP & GARNISH

The time has finally come for the first challenge of the Scrapping Outback 'My Scraproom Rules' competition. Julie has set the first challenge, called chop, chop and garnish. And let me tell you, i did a lot of chopping.

The criteria for this round are:
1.Fussy cutting chop your paper
2.Chipboard Chopped
3.Garnish with Distressing
4.Minimum of 3 Noticeable Hand made Flowers
5.The use of Scrapping Outback Chipboard  (optional)

I didn't buy the kits provided, but I did use the same paper range that they have allocated for challenge 1. I used Graphic 45 Sprintime range patterned paper, that i had left over. I also used Elle's studio journal block, kaiser and K & Company rub ons, Carolee Creations alpha stickers, page from a novel, chipboard fence, american craft thickers, buttons and sewing pattern paper. I am so happy with how this LO turned out, i just love it. Thanks for a great challenge Jules. You can check out the details of the competition at





4 comments:

amanda73 said...

love love everything here, my fave layout of yours ever

Lizzyc said...

oh wow Kirsten!! this is so beautiful!! you have really cut those flowers so well!! well done.. love this!

Gillian said...

I love this. The flower border is sooo good and I like the whole layout.

pam casey said...

I love this too.....I love the layout it's just lovely