Monday, June 6, 2011

Michelle's Masterclass at Scrapping Outback

Well its been two weeks since the last Master Class for the My Scraproom Rules competition at http://www.scrappingoutback.com.au/messageboard/index.php
Michelle Grant hosted the second Masterclass and she has taught me some new techniques. My layout looks completely different to Michelle's because I didn't buy the kit, but I'm still happy with how it turned out. The techniques that I did were marbling on the chipboard, with 4 different coloured paints, stamping on the ribbon using paint, stamped background and the paper towel that I did the marbling with were then cut out to make flowers. Thanks Michelle for a great class. I used My Minds Eye and Girls Paperie patterned paper, prima flourish, A2Z Scraplet chipboard pieces, page from a dictionary, girls paperies embellishments, brads and carolee creations and kaiser alpha stickers.



No comments: