Thursday, June 16, 2011

Southern Girls challenge #21 'Anything Goes'

Round 21 at the Southern Girls challenge blog http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.com/ is 'Anything Goes'. It's not my groups turn to do the challenge there, but I couldnt resist the vampire digital images from Simply Betty stamps, who is sponsoring this round. I chose the very cool Jazzy Digi from the cool vampires range
So with that image I decided to do a layout on my christmas present. Yep, I got an Edward doll. LOL Love it. For this layout I used creative imaginations and graphic 45 patterned paper, crocheted doilys, american craft thickers, A2Z scraplets stickers, roses and mini roses, kaiser alpha stickers and rub on, ribbon and a ticket. I coloured my vampire image up with copics and stampin up markers. Pretty happy with how this layout turned out





No comments: