Saturday, October 1, 2011

Scrapwith V Scrapbook Kits October inspiration challenge

Here is the photo for the October inspiration challenge at ScrapwithV Scrapbook Kits


And my layout I created. I used nice neutral colours of orange, blues and browns. Love this layout. It is kinda similar to the double layout that I did for the Masters competition. I used Sassafras Lass patterned papers, which i just love. I machined stitched around the background piece and over some of the embellishments, and hand stitching over some of the embellishments. I also used kaiser journal card, ribbon, buttons, string, buttericks sewing pattern, kaiser roses, and doilies, carolee creations alpha stickers, tag and staples.




1 comment:

Samantha said...

OMG! WOW! this is an amzing layout! i so love how you have used this colour combo! and the girls look so grown up in this photo! EEK! time flys so fast!
Love the stiching and layers so lovely!