Monday, January 9, 2012

My layouts for the Scrapbooking Memories Masters competition 2011

The criteria for the Scrapbooking Memories Masters competition 2011 was to create a:
1. single layout using the sketch
2. single layout must include a 7x5 photo
3. single layout, must include hidden journaling
4. double layout using the colours provided, which were orange, grey, aqua

And here are my layouts that I created for the competition. I was extrememly happy with the layouts that i created. I received an honourable mention in the masters edition of the magazine for my double layout. super happy about that.

Ok, so here is my single layout with hidden journalling. the journalling is on the rolled up piece of a page from an old novel.





Here is my single layout with a 7x5 photo.



And my layout using the sketch that they provided



APPARENTLY I CANT SHOW MY HONOURABLE MENTION LAYOUT UNTIL TWO MONTHS AFTER THE MAGAZINE IS OUT. SO I'LL POP THE PICS UP AGAIN THEN :)







4 comments:

amanda73 said...

awesome layouts, and a huge congrats on the HM..... way to go....... i have seen your work evolve over the last few years, and omg youve just came so far in your scrapping, you should be super proud of your efforts..... love seeing your work in print

Anne P said...

Congratulations on the HM (BTW you are not supposed to put up the HM LO on display until 2 months after the mag has been out). Love your other layouts.

Dizzy Izzy said...

Hi Kristen - great work, all your layouts are gorgeous. I'm particularly liking how you incorporated your hidden journalling :-)

Lizzyc said...

wow.. these are all amazing Kirsten! well done on your HM.. i love your first one.. very creative and so beautiful.. well you never know.. next year may be your year!! you have really evolved as a scrapper and i can see you as a master one day!! good on you!!