Thursday, March 1, 2012

Scrapbook Kits March inspiration challenge

This gorgeous picture is the March photo inspiration for the challenge at Scrapbook Kits http://scrapwithv.blogspot.com.au/


And here is my layout



I am extremely happy with how this turned out. I used sassafras lass patterned paper, and some cheap paper that I have had for ages. I embellished it with vellum quotes, american craft thcikers, kaiser alpha stickers and roses, prima flower, and chipboard pieces. On the layout I included two little pics of Will and Alyce, who's wedding we were at when the photo was taken. And on the back of the layout I have stuck on their thank you card that they sent us




So why dont you give the inspiration challenge a go, or the sketch challenge


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Kirsten.. oh this looks fabulous, love the gorgeous embellishments... hey i drove out to highfields today only to find the scrap shop is not there anymore....that is a bit sad.. that means there is only one shop in toowoomba now... where is Tammy!!! she needs to open again!!haha!!! hope things are good with you!!