Friday, June 1, 2012

Scrapbook Kits With A Difference June challenges

Wow its June already. Jules has some great challenges this month at Scrapbook Kits with a Difference.
http://scrapwithv.blogspot.com.au/

Here is the sketch challenge


And my take on the sketch challenge. Im really happy with how this layout turned out. I used kaiser patterned paper, chipboard, die cuts, fuzz alpha stickers and alpha stickers, bingo card, papermania buttons, brads and metal clips, ribbon, bo bunny patterned paper, and prima alpha stickers. I hand made the roses out of cardstock, inked the edges and put dobs of hot glue around the petals to look like dew








And the photo inspiration challenge


And my take on the photo inspiration challenge.
I used kaiser patterened papers, die cuts, doilies, diamantes and flowers, flourish with a bling flourish, prima flower, paper clip, brad and american craft thickers.




1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

HI.. these look beautiful Kirsten! I hope things are well with you!!