Friday, August 10, 2012

So Busy

I have been extremely busy lately creating my projects for the Scrapbooking Memories magazine Masters competition, plus doing my DT work Scrapbook Kits with a Difference and the Southern Girls Challenge. So here are all the August posts that I should have posted about already

The current challenge at Southern Girls Challenge Blog
http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.com.au/
is 'Water Play'. So any project involving something to do with water. So get your entries in to win some cool prizes from our sponsors for this round: Delicious Doodles and the Paper Shelter. Lou and Trace from the Southern Girls have also put out a call for some new DT members. Check it out and give it a go, they are a great bunch of girls.

August challenges at Scrapbook Kits with a Difference (which i didnt get time to do this month :( ) http://scrapwithv.blogspot.com.au/

Here is a gorgeous sketch challenge
And the colour inspiration challenge.


Jules has some cool prizes for the winners, so get your entries in. You have until the end of August.


Now here are my 2 layouts and 2 cards from my August kit, available in the shop at Scrapbook Kits with a Difference.
I was given a heap of Holly Hobbies papers, stickers and embellishments. And here is what I came up with.











No comments: